Size and Design New Systems
Focusing on what your business needs from an HVAC duct design, we can design the most efficient HVAC solution for you.
Industrial Refrigeration Services has been working in the HVAC industry for over 25 years and understands how an HVAC system design will impact your entire system once it’s up and running. With this understanding we have the HVAC design solutions for your business and will show you why our design service is the best!
HVAC Duct Design
Our experience in the industry has given us decades to focus on developing a successful plan for many businesses and homes. We create duct layouts that maximize your heating and cooling efficiency, and focus on these 5 design features;
- Never Undersizing – Before we plan out your new HVAC design, we will work with you to understand what type of system you have or will be upgrading to, unique room requirements, and where equipment will be located. All this information will help us determine the proper size of your ducts for efficient air-flow.
- Gain a Detailed Load Calculation – Many rooms require unique heating and cooling needs. We take this into consideration to calculate the loads individually rather than looking at the entire building. This gives us a better idea of what machinery and duct work will be best for you.
- Using the Proper Materials – We understand that your budget is a very important aspect of a new HVAC design and take that into consideration. In addition, we will show you the pros and cons of working with flexible ducts, or flex, versus sheet metal ducts. Giving you all this information will allow you to make the best-informed decision.
- Determine Efficient Layout – All the different variables to new duct work play a factor in how we layout your new duct design. We have the latest technologies and computer programs that help our professionals get the most efficient layout, using the least amount of materials, for the most budget-friendly and effective duct layout.
- Ensuring Proper Sealing – What good is a new duct system if it leaks? As much as 20% of air can be lost when joints aren’t sealed properly and that leads to wasted money. With high-efficiency systems, air is in the ducts longer which causes air to escape through leaky joints. We ensure all the joints are sealed properly to stop the loss of air.
IRS can provide custom size and design solutions that are efficient, cost-effective, and easy to maintain.
IRS HVAC design services is a great way to update your heating and cooling system to save money on energy, mitigate hot and cool zones, and lower maintenance with new advances in materials. Contact us today to see how we can design the most efficient HVAC system for you.